On the 14th of February, each year people of Canada celebrate Valentine’s Day and express their love romantically. It is joyfully celebrated in the name of Saint Valentine of Rome and Saint Valentine of Terni. Before Christianity, mid of February was a time of pagan fertility festivals in Europe and ostensibly the time when birds chose a buddy. Valentine’s Day is not a public holiday in Canada, business and academic sessions run in a routine way. Here we would highlight how Valentine’s Day is celebrated in Canada.
Some of the Common symbols of Valentine’s Day in Canada 2019:
Stated down are few common symbols of Valentine’s Day.
- A heart shape is a fascinating shape which is used to gorgeous wishing cards, trees, wrapping papers, gift boxes and cookies cakes and pizza.
- Pair of birds with bell- and-coo
- Endearing teddy bears.
- Cupid and his arrows.
- Couple kissing and embracing each other.
- Pink and red colors are often associated with the love day.
What people of Canada do on Valentine’s Day:
People usually send cards, letters, presents, and gifts to their beloveds. Beautiful gifts are wrapped in sheets decorated by Valentine’s associated images of hearts, teddy bears, cupid with love arrow, a pair of birds and happy cuddling a romantic manner. Cards are sent in pink and red envelopes. On Valentine’s Day people like lively colors to express their emotions and feelings.
Common gifts people choose to give their beloveds:
- The most romantic and soft way to prompt love is to provide flowers especially red roses.
- Chocolates carved in heart shapes, packed in heart-shaped boxes, wrapped in shimmery and beautiful eye-catching wrapping sheets.
- Teddy bears, holding a heart in their hands. It usually is a white teddy bear with a red heart in his hand.
- Toy hearts.
- Cosmetics, including clothing especially lingerie and jewelry.
- A romantic candlelight dinner in a luxury hotel.
- Perfumes, wallets and watches.
It is a day of general celebration in Canada:
People of all ages celebrate the love day to appreciate those in life whose standing in their lives matters. Kids give presents to their parents, siblings to each other. It is an important day on which you can show your gratitude for a person whose support and corporation mean to you. In schools, children decorate their classrooms and make cards for friends and parents. Adults hold Valentine parties and dances with their partners. A romantic partner has a high expectation level for an evocative gift and the significant other scrambles to buy that meaningful gift, namely flowers, chocolates or something else. Many couples shun making empty purchases just because the media tells them to and spend quality time with their loved ones, eating in and watching movies. Generally, people are more enthused to invest their quality time operatively. They are more inclined to plan the Valentine’s Day in step by step celebration style, a lavish romantic dinner in a luxurious hotel along with Valentine’s gift than to watch a romantic movie is great fun.