Each Year on February 14th, people honor their love for one another by spending some time sending flowers and sharing messages of love. The ritual of expressing affection and love goes far past the courtly love of Chaucer’s time. He might have been the very first person to associate the Catholic Saint Valentine with love affair, but now Valentine’s Day is a time to show appreciation for friends and family too.
1. The happiest moments of my entire life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family – Thomas Jefferson
2. There’s no doubt It Is round the family and the house that the Best virtues, the most dominating virtues of human culture, are created, strengthened and preserved – Winston Churchill
3. I understand why households were created with their imperfections. You are humanized by them. They’re designed to make you forget yourself sometimes, so the beautiful balance of life isn’t destroyed. – Anais Nin
4. When you look deeply into the palm of your hands, you are going to realize your parents and all generations of your ancestors. All of these are living at this time. Each is found in the own human body. You’re the continuation of all those folks. – Thich Nhat Hanh
5. Families would be the compass which guides us. They’re the inspiration to attain extreme heights, and also our comfort when we sometimes falter. – Brad Henry
6. To enjoy decent health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, an individual must first discipline and control one’s thoughts. If a person can control his mind, he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him. — Buddha
7. My wife was my closest friend, my closest adviser. She is not a person who appears to the limelight or even is crazy about me being in politics. And that is a fantastic reality check on me. When I go home, she needs me to become a fantastic father and a fantastic husband. And what else is secondary to this. – Barack Obama
8. “Love is like a Gorgeous blossom That I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same” — Helen Keller
9. Nobody has ever before asked the nuclear family to live all by itself in a box the way we do. With no family, no support, we have put it in a hopeless situation – Margaret MeadLove is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves — we locate it with another. ~Thomas Merton
10. The hours I spend with you. I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I’m alive. Other men it is said to have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. ~ George Edward Moore
11. You may find as you seem Depending on your life that the moments when you have lived are the moments when you’ve done things in the spirit of love. ~ Henry Drummond
Happy Valentine’s Day 2019 yells Quotes For Friends and Family. Love is the most amazing item, which occasionally we can’t express our feelings. But when the man or woman is in love with a person, they should express the means of love in another way and fashion to one another.
Love is a rather thing Which each is going to do once in their lifetime, and occasionally that love is Unconditional in the both of sides. Well, the bond and relation of love Need to be powerful, so now any individual or thing can decode your love and Feelings with all the tantrums. Particularly when in case your unconditional love is for Your loved ones.